NO, that's not her real name, but that's what the Mr and I call one of my best girl pals, Abby. And you know, that weekend where we tried to pack as much as we could in our hometown visit? Well, we managed to celebrate her birthday that Saturday at lunch and got to catch up for a few hours afterwards!
Her birthday is February 14th!!! Yep, it's tomorrow! And that means she gets lots of presents and love on her special day!
Where do I begin to describe our Aborito? Ahhhh, I know! I'll make a list!!
1) She's the only person I know that can do it all! This chick has talents that we all WISH we were blessed with. And the best part — she actually uses her God given talents!
2) When I moved back to my hometown in 2007, we were introduced and have been a part of each other's lives ever since!
3) I might know a secret or two about her, and she might know a thousand of mine! Ha!
4) She tells it like it is, and I love that she holds nothing back.
5) Everyone thinks we are twins. Not even joking. We have people confuse us all the time, and we just don't get it! #wereallydonotlookthatmuchalike
6) I've never met a person like her. She's got style, she's got grace, and she's got the heart of a saint!
How we celebrated her birthday — Mugshots for lunch! YUM! Gigi's Cupcakes for dessert! DIVINE!
And a lotta laughs afterwards. This is a typical photo shoot with me and Abs!
Happy Birthday Abby! We love you, and adore your friendship!
30 Days of Truth- What I think about politics
10 hours ago