Sometimes you've got to quit thinking so much. If it feels right, it probably is; just go with it. #lifelessons
1) Oh mother nature, you've been a Debbie Downer here lately. It went from being in the 70s (in January nonetheless), to a cold rainy nasty mess. Now cold I can handle, but seriously the rain needs to stop. I only like rainy days when I can stay home in my pjs and watch movies or read. But you know the saying... "If don't like the weather, just wait a few minutes and it will change." This is especially true here in the South!
2) I've decided I like reading more than I like TV. And just like the weather, just wait a day or two and that statement will change again too! HA! Actually, I love to read — especially if it's a book that holds my attention. Thanks to my friend, Sarah, back in Meridian I've been given new titles to read. I'm currently working on Dublin Street (almost finished) and have another one lined up to begin after it's over. But it never fails, it takes me at least two chapters in a new book to stop thinking about the previous book I was just reading. Y'all ever have that happen?
3) I still haven't watched the first episode of this seasons Bachelor. I blame the reading, which also means I didn't watch this week's episode, either. Is it good enough for me to actually tune in this season? However, the reading hasn't kept me from keeping up with my favorite Housewives and Dancemoms, though! ;) Thank you DVR!! And yes, I'm sure my mom is rolling her eyes right now because she thinks these shows are ridiculous. =)
4) If you missed yesterday's post, you might want to check it out. Seriously, I'm still watching the first video, today! #electricboobs
5) So you find yourself having someone come up to you and they swear they know you, but you've got no clue who they are. Yeah, you know exactly what I'm talking about. Well, yesterday the Mr and I were having lunch at Wendy's and this guy starts waving at us from outside through the window. We both look at each other and shake our heads because we've got no clue. We both look at the guy again and this time he's pointing at Terry and waving. Y'all we know we don't know this guy from anywhere, so we quickly got up while he was in line ordering and left. We are still laughing at our reactions from yesterday!
6) A co-worker of mine and I are pretty close. We talk about well... everything. On Monday we were discussing life, and her comment to me was "you've just gotta believe and have faith." And she is right. You can't move forward in life with a "what if" attitude — you've got to believe in your dreams and have faith that He will see you through them.
I'm linking up with Shanna and her Random Wednesday post.