The optimist sees the donut, the pessimist sees the hole. #lifelessons
(and now I just want a donut!)Today's Random Wednesday is all about ME. And, of course, I'm linking up with Shanna.
1) I hate mayonnaise. I don't like the smell, the texture, or the taste.
2) I could drink Diet Pepsi 24/7 as long as it's caffeine free.
3) I'm an office supply snob. Yes, you read that correctly. I like certain pens, highlighters, paper clips, etc. I refuse to use the cheap/crappy ones, so I purchase my own.
4) Every time a dog is on a commercial, I ask the Mr can we get one. (I'm a sucker for cute dogs!)
5) I'm obsessed with organizing and planning. Problem is, I'm running out of time during the day to get stuff done.
6) I could eat McAlisters Deli everyday for lunch, however the Mr will only agree to it once a week.
7) I've found out a good bit about folks from twitter... especially when they post cuss words (I mean you are literally typing it out), and then later post about relying on God. Contradict much? With that being said, I've found some wonderful tweets from my tweeps that inspire me throughout the day.
8) I love to cook, and try new recipes. But if it calls for onions or tomatoes, you can pretty much guess that I either leave them out, or I don't make it at all.
9) I have a least 10 different colors of red OPI fingernail polish. I mean, there's different reds for the four seasons, right?!
10) I love our little life in Alabama. Honestly, I was nervous about the move... a new city, a new job, new people, but I truly believe this was the best move we could have ever made. We love our life here, and I love that we are making memories together, here.